Friday, October 31, 2008
Back from Twilight!
So I have spent the last 7 days reading the Twilight series! - thanks Ashleigh for letting me borrow them! I never had any interest at all in reading those books but I was babysitting at Shelly Kearley's and her boys go to bed so early....so I started reading Breaking Dawn. Yes, I know its the last one, but its the only one she had out! So I got home around 10pm and headed to Walmart to buy my own.......I can't believe how addicting those books are! Anyways Bill has whined all week about everything I haven't done (I don't dispute that but somehow I couldn't tear myself away until I was finished!!!) anyways so I am back from the Twilight! and now I have to catch up on everything I put aside!!!! ugh!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Isn't it funny? That's how I was. No desire whatsoever, but my girlfriend gave me Twilight for my Birthday and kept asking me if I had read it yet. To get her off my case, I finally read it. Then the next one, then the next one and now I have read Breaking Dawn too. Ah, the land of Twilight. Now you can see the movie with us... :)
You know what's so funny!? There are Halo Widows and Twilight Widowers! I love it! Chris was a twilight widower and he will be one again real soon! :D
Post a Comment