Thursday, October 9, 2008

Old Year's Resolution

So I say "Old" year's resolution because the year is almost over! but last night I was at a meeting for the Young Women (I am a counselor) and anyways I think I am the only one who doesn't keep up a blog - I mean I started one....and my intent was to write in it regularly....but obviously I haven't made the time! So my resolution is to write in my blog more often....so I don't feel left out! hahahahah

So this weekend we are going to Denver to see Meghan Beals get married. We haven't been to Denver since Josh's wedding in March, 2005. We are looking forward to it! We are going to stay with Noah and Chrissy and do a lot of catching up because I am a horrible corresponder (as you can tell by my timely blog posts!).

Gage is in first grade and doing really well with his reading and math skills. Emma is improving on her "bossing" skills and speaking skills and her desire to eliminate me from Bill's attention skills! Bill thinks she is sooooo funny! well actually I do to! anyways I have to go watch Blue's Clues - again!

3 comments:

Aunt Bec said...

I am so proud of you! Amy and I laughed a little. Thanks for all you do to help me out. I really appreciate it.

Holly said...

I am glad that you are blogging. I love keeping up with everyone this way. We started to blog when we moved to Wyoming. We are still pretty new at the whole thing. Come check us out. I try to update every Sunday. Hope all is well. Tell Bill hi from the Thatchers.

Anonymous said...

k, I just got time to read your blog! That is hilarious!! I love looking at the dates. One is 2007, the next one is 2008! Awesome! But your blog is great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails