I love the pictures. When did you guys go to Disneyland? Robbie was mad and so was I cause we were supposed to be there for his birthday. Since Kennen got the new job we had to cancel the trip and hopefully we can go next year. About your pictures there is an icon on your load picture page on the right hand side that asks you what size of picture you would like to have. Hope this helps. We miss you all too. This is a good way to keep in touch. love ya, me
ummm, I think you have to shrink them before you download them. I use a program I got for free from Walmart. I have it whenever you need it! LOVE the brads by the way!
I actually just learned this in a training last week! You can go to http://www.shrinkpictures.com/ and shrink it there for free. Or if you have Adobe Photoshop, that will do it, too. Shrink them to like 150-200 pixels. That should do the trick.
3 comments:
I love the pictures. When did you guys go to Disneyland? Robbie was mad and so was I cause we were supposed to be there for his birthday. Since Kennen got the new job we had to cancel the trip and hopefully we can go next year. About your pictures there is an icon on your load picture page on the right hand side that asks you what size of picture you would like to have. Hope this helps. We miss you all too. This is a good way to keep in touch. love ya, me
ummm, I think you have to shrink them before you download them. I use a program I got for free from Walmart. I have it whenever you need it! LOVE the brads by the way!
I actually just learned this in a training last week! You can go to http://www.shrinkpictures.com/ and shrink it there for free. Or if you have Adobe Photoshop, that will do it, too. Shrink them to like 150-200 pixels. That should do the trick.
Post a Comment