Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Amazing Adventures of Emma!!!!!



What a day she has had!!!! I just have to start out with these photos! So I received some new items from Stampin Up! today and so of course I want to try them out! Well Emma loves to play with scrapbooking things too. So she takes a pack of colored brads and dumps them out on the coffee table (see photo 1!) then she "feeds" them to her baby; because the baby is "hungy". In all fairness, she did mention she was doing this but I still don't always understand her language and well I was busy with my new "toys" so she keeps feeding the baby and I keep playing. Then I decide I need to pay attention to her. The first thing I notice is the brads on the coffee table (still photo 1) as I start to pick them all up to put them away I notice she is taking them out and bringing them to where her baby is laying. Then I hear her say "baby, hungy" then I watch, in horror, as she shoves the brad down that baby's throat!!!!! So I try as calmly as possible to say "No! Emma!" "Baby is not hungry". The next thing I know is that I am giving that baby the heimlich.....really all it took was me turning her over and most of the brads just fell out of her mouth and throat! (See photo 2) but I did have to do some shaking and heimliching because that baby is made to eat, pee and poop! Fortunately, I think I was successful in the brad retrieval. But as you can see in photo 3 - Emma was not happy about me taking the food from her baby! Not happy at all!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Don't you love when kids tell you that they are doing things and we either don't pay attention or don't quite understand and then wish we would have! Happens to all of us, I'm afraid!

I'm glad that you were able to get most / hopefully all of them back! :)

And I'm glad you blog again. :) I do to. All the time. :)
http://mandyandmiah.blogspot.com/

LOVES!
:) Mandy

Holly said...

Emma is so cute. How can you get mad at that cute face. Hope all is well. Good luck with scrapbooking with the kids around.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails