Sunday, November 9, 2008
Stomach Flu!!!!!!!
So Emma & I had the stomach flu this weekend! It started Friday morning about 4am with Emma.....She refused to throw up in a bowl at first and it would be all over her body - then she would lay with her stomach on my bed - yeah, gross huh??? Its no wonder I started throwing up around 8am.....it continued on for a few hours and then I felt good enough (?) to go to walmart. Normally I would never had gone in that condition but we were COMPLETELY out of diapers and a few other necessities so I really had to go. I thought I was just a little weak really but then Saturday morning about 2AM it started again! just for me this time....but it was more frequent and left me doing nothing on Saturday. Luckily, Bill took the kids to Wallsburg and I spent the day in bed...........but guess who read Twilight??? yep - Bill!!! he is mildly entertained - so he says. Secretly, I think he LOVES it!!! hahahahah as a matter of fact, he is just now picking up Ashleigh's copy of New Moon to read. I am hoping he will feel free to take me to the movie!!!!! Which opens in 11 days!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That stinks about your little one and you being sick! I hope you guys are feeling all better!
AND,
How completely great that Bill has read Twilight! Jeremiah wouldn't touch it! That is awesome. :) I can't wait til it comes out!!! I just read Twilight again so that it would be fresh in my mind for the movie. :)
Post a Comment