
So we came back from Denver on Monday late (around 11:30pm)....Emma and I went right to sleep until the alarm rang (its my phone actually) 8:00am - I have to get Gage to the bus stop by 8:37 am or he will miss it! I was so tired all day - I didn't even bother to un-pack (not a surprise for me!). Emma loved Meghan's wedding. Emma thought Meghan was Giselle from Enchanted. She followed her around all evening and made her hold her too! It was pretty funny, especially when Meghan started singing and talking like Giselle! Emma has been putting toys in the refrigerator at night and then Bill & I find them the next day. I don't know why she is doing this, but it really makes me laugh! She does it on her own....we don't help her in anyway! Yesterday, it was one of her Ariel dolls and today - its her phone! I wanted to take the kids to the Big Red Barn today but Gage said no..............maybe tomorrow! Please excuse my dirty refrigerator!
No comments:
Post a Comment