

A few weeks ago we went to the Color Me Mine studio in Provo for Family Night. It was tons of fun and we turned out some really great pieces!

Gage painted a fish, Emma - of course she painted a princess (its a money bank too!), Bill painted a plate that resembles a pizza and I painted a mug. Below, you will find the finished master pieces! Enjoy!

Doesn't Bill's pizza look amazing? For those of you that didn't know, Bill is actually very artistic. Please don't think ill of me for taking a picture of a dirty plate; those are really crumbs he painted on...so clever! He invited me to go back to Color Me Mine on a date - just him & I - sans littles. I knew he would love it!Here is the mug I painted.....it didn't turn out too badly - although I must admit; it did look differently in my mind! I was holding Maya the whole time because she didn't love the experience as much as we did - shocking - I know!

2 comments:
That is way cool! You guys are so good!
That is awesome!! I have never even heard of that place before. You guys are very creative. :) love and miss you. Tell Bill HI from us.
Post a Comment