Monday, May 10, 2010

The Agreement

Maya and I had a discussion and came to an agreement; or so I thought. She wasn't going to do any more whining! I really thought she understood and then this happened....

I suppose she kept her end of the agreement since this is more of a cry and not a whine.

In other news, Mother's Day was an uneventful day. I have grown accustom to Bill forgetting about it. In all fairness, he did remember it but we were in Eagle Mountain helping some friends install a sprinkler system all day on Saturday. Apparently, somewhere in his mind, Saturday is the only day to buy things. A few years ago I thought I would "teach him a lesson" when he forgot Mother's Day and I booked a trip to Disney World. Today, I think I will buy a laptop........

Actually, I didn't have a horrible Mother's Day. Emma told me "Happy Mother's Day" every 3 minutes while I was getting ready for church. Gage made me some paper flowers and a card at school. Maya didn't even cry as much as she normally does; and I get to be a mother each and every day to 3 of the most precious littles I have ever known.

Maybe Bill has realized he can never top that?

And to all you wonderful ladies out there - HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails