

My sister Lisa spoils my children. There's no hiding it or changing it - she doesn't even care! When she emailed me this year to ask what the kids wanted for Christmas I told her "nothing" because they didn't pick up anything they already own. Then I felt bad and told her to buy them each a bag of chips. Then Bill pointed out that those would be all over the floor too; so then I was back at "nothing" and I left it at that. About a week later, UPS started coming...the first day he left a bouncy chair for Maya and some make-up for Emma and a science kit for Gage. Such lovely gifts for children who don't put things away! I texted her to thank her and then the next day the UPS man came back....with more! I think he came back 3 more times with things for my little darlings to leave all over my house! Anyways it was a lovely gesture and I am grateful she thinks enough of my children to buy them such nice things! and Maya really does love her bouncy chair! So thanks Aunt Lisa!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment