



Its been pretty quiet at the Hicken home lately....I mean as quiet as it gets with a 7 year old, a 3 year old and a 3 month old that has a hard time digesting breast milk! I guess it hasn't really been quiet - just nothing to "blog" about! Last night, Bill took Emma & Maya to the grocery store with him to pick up some onions for dinner, I felt really excited for them to leave because it had been a long day and I was thinking it would give me a 15 minute break of silence right? Not so much; as soon as they got out the door Gage decided to turn chatterbox and no kidding he talked my ear off for the entire time they were gone!!!! I couldn't believe it! Its not that I don't love talking to Gage - I absolutely love anytime he will talk to me...its just that I was hoping for a quiet minute and instead I was bombarded with games he wanted me to play and ways I should play them and then yelling when I didn't do it just the way he showed me...........
In other news! Emma has consented to potty training! We have been trying officially since Monday and really its gone well. It was her idea (which has been the "make or break") and so far, she has enjoyed it too....well the idea of being a big girl and all the incentives Bill has promised her! They went to Wallsburg for the day and I am anxiously awaiting the potty report!
I included a photo with Mikey & Emma doing a science experiment from the kit Aunt Lisa sent. Then there are some photos from New Years Eve...We spent New years eve with Bill's sister Lindy, her husband Rob and their boys and the boys' cousins! Then there is a pic of Maya - just because I liked it...and as long as my hodge podge collection of pictures isn't making sense - enjoy a few more!!! maybe I will post about them later!!!


2 comments:
So feet totally gross me out. I wasn't always that way, Tim and his gross feet feelings have rubbed off on me..Sigh..Ah well. But I must say, that is the cutest little feet picture! I love it! And Jonah says hi to Gage.
Cute pics. Love the feet. She was so sad today. Is she ok?
Post a Comment