


The potty training is over! Not in a good way - Emma has decided that she is all done with that. Last week, when they came home from Wallsburg was the end of it! She did great all day but then when they got home she didn't want to come in and then it happened! Wet everywhere!!! She hasn't tried since! She has been enjoying watching Night At the Museum; Smithsonian and has been requesting braids like Sacajawea.
We went to parent/teacher conference for Gage last Thursday. He is doing really well! He is reading way beyond grade level and his math skills are advanced too! Mrs Cook said his only problem is that he didn't turn in any of spelling homework the whole 2nd quarter - Mrs. Cook could tell he had been doing it but he didn't turn in the paper work. As a matter of fact, I kept seeing them around the house (completed!) and I would ask him if he needed to take it to school and he would always say no - I had been throwing them away!!!! We set a goal to work on it! Another great accomplishment - Gage started reading on his own (like without being asked or assigned!) Bill started reading Harry Potter to us at night and Gage has been reading ahead because he likes the book so much!!! I am so excited/proud of him! He really is such a great reader but he never cared or showed any interest in reading anything that wasn't an assignment!
Maya is doing better at digesting breast milk...she still is gassy and burpy but it is less frequently. I imagine its because she's getting older and her body is working better. One of my girlfriends told me I should go off the chocolate while I am nursing....yeah maybe I will! She has her 4 month check up at the end of the month (I can NOT believe she is almost 4 months old!) She will also have to get some immunizations too - I am definitely not looking forward to that! I think she has been sleeping better in the night because I have started dreaming again - that's a good sign right??? anyways its been happening for the last 2 weeks so I hope its a trend that continues. She still wakes me up but I think last night it was only like 3 or 4 times.....its getting better!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!
Enjoy some photos of Emma playing with Zoey Jones! We went to their house on Monday (no school) and Gage got to play with Quinten and of course Emma loves her "cousin" Zoey!
1 comment:
Yippy for Gage and reading.. Robbie also loves to read. :) Emma is a doll, and I can't believe the baby is going to be 4 months. Wow!! time sure flies.
Post a Comment