Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thanks Zach & Jill



Bill's brother is Zach. Zach's girlfriend is Jill. I don't know Jill very well (I have only seen her like 3 times since they have been dating). For Christmas, they gave us a lovely, LARGE gift basket of chocolate confections from the Fudge Fairy in Francis, Utah. THANK YOU - Zack & Jill!!! It was filled with 5 different flavors of fudges and chocolate/caramel covered pretzels, chocolate covered english toffees, peanut brittle, chocolate covered cinnabears, a bag of assorted nuts and my all time personal favorite a large chocolate/caramel/candied apple! It was so delicious! I have been "jonesing" for one for quite some time but I try not to buy things like that because since Maya was born I only fit into 2 pairs of pants! Anyways I have been snacking out of this basket since Christmas (more like gorging) and I am pretty sure I am not going to fit into those last 2 pairs of pants anymore either....is it in poor taste to ask for a big bag of lettuce next year???

PS - My apologies of the pics of the fat girl devouring the candied apple......its just me! Bill & Gage called it "fat & happy" hahahahha they think they are so funny!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails