Sunday, January 24, 2010

Church


While the Hicken's were getting ready to go to church; Gage was wandering around the house. Bill & I kept telling him to get his church clothes on and he wouldn't. Finally, we figured out that he didn't know where his church pants were. This is a regular occurrence at our house but I am trying to make him more responsible so I don't always keep track of where he puts stuff - well neither does he! Anyway after about 1/2 hour of telling him to get his pants on, he comes out with pants on that are a size 6 and says "This will just have to do!!" Maybe they were 5's even....You can't tell from the pic but they were floods - almost capris!! unless he pulled them down around his bum. I was laughing hysterically and then he got mad. I motioned for Bill to get the camera but he got caught and Gage started running around so Bill couldn't get his picture!

Another funny conversation happened with Emma today:

Beth: "What did you learn about in class today?"
Emma: "I don't know"
Beth: "Did you learn about Jesus?"
Emma: "NO! He wasn't there!"

In other news - Gage has lost another tooth. This makes 3....all from the bottom!

1 comment:

Season and Isabella said...

That is so funny about the pants and the lack of picture taking. Jonah asks me now all the time when I take his picture - "Are you going to put this on the blog?" It's like they know...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails