Tuesday, November 25, 2008

More Adventures of Emma!!!



Okay so I occasionally give Emma and Gage little bowls full of milk chocolate morsels (you know, chocolate chips!). Its like a treat....they seem to love it and Emma (like her dad and Grandma Kim) is a "chocoholic". So on Sunday, she and Gage were sharing a bowl.....then Gage starts laughing; its more like a screaming laugh - I think he wanted me to pay attention. So I go into the living room and there she is. Chocolate is smeared all over her face (which is common, for her) but what I notice is that there is chocolate dripping out of her nose!!! So I asked Gage what the deal is and he is still laughing and he says "Emma shoved a chip up her nose!" Well that explains the brown drip doesn't it??? So I start screaming for Bill. I am not sure if I should try to get it out or if I should just wait for it to melt out?? Luckily Bill seems to have all the answers and he convinces Emma to blow her nose! Yeah, I don't know why I didn't think of that......eventually it would have come to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaah

3 comments:

Holly said...

oh my. She is so funny. I love it. I am with you I become hysterical in situations. It is great.

Mandy said...

Don't you love kids. :)

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha that's HILARIOUS!!!! Oh my freakin' heck!!! Love it! Absolutely LOVE IT!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails