We did pottery at Sheila's for Young Women in Excellence! It was a great success!!! We did it as a stake this year and I have to say, our ward's presentation was the very best! I took pictures of the pot I made but I will have to download it later!
Beth - thank you so much for all of your wonderful pictures. It really made the video turn out cute! We have amazing girls, even if I must say so myself. I am trying to upload the video to my blog, we will see if it makes it there. It has been so much fun working with you in YW.
1 comment:
Beth - thank you so much for all of your wonderful pictures. It really made the video turn out cute! We have amazing girls, even if I must say so myself. I am trying to upload the video to my blog, we will see if it makes it there. It has been so much fun working with you in YW.
Post a Comment