Monday, November 17, 2008

Karma Sucks!!!!!

Okay so a week ago, my friend Mandy posts on her blog about being 2 inches under water! Her kids were in the bathtub and tahdah there is water everywhere!!! I laughed my head off at that blog - its one of the funniest things I ever read (sorry Mandy!) mostly because it was her and not me but I have kids too so I can relate right???? NOT SO MUCH!!!! This evening Emma got into the bathroom - which usually we leave the door closed because she's been

1. locking herself in (guess who gets to squeeze through the vent in Gage's room to reach the lock on the bathroom door????)
2. wasting all my pump soap all over her body, clothes, sink etc!

So anyways I was downstairs doing another load of laundry and Bill was in the living room reading Eclipse (just about to the big fight with the newborns) and I come upstairs and I hear running water. I thought it was kind of strange but I carried on trying to get the kids in their beds and what do you know??? I pass the bathroom - the door is OPEN and there is about 2 inches of water on the floor and the faucet is running with the plug in the sink!!! Worse yet, I cannot turn off the faucet.....perhaps I was panicking but I couldn't get it off. So I start screaming hysterically for Bill to come; he comes flying through and starts asking questions........yes the water is STILL RUNNING. "Who left the door open?, who turned the water on?, why is the water still on?" blah, blah, blah!!! So I am yelling at him that I can't get it off!!!!!! Luckily, Bill is a lot more level headed than I am in a crisis so he gets the water turned off and runs downstairs for a load of towels (bless his heart - this is why I married him!!!!) he washed just the other day!!!! Of course he left me to clean the mess myself (he's back on Eclipse) but the towels thing bought him a pass. Emma denies knowing anything about this matter and Gage keeps saying things like "I wonder who left the water on in the bathroom?" Anyways, I didn't take any photos - it really isn't funny and let this be a lesson to all of us.......karma sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

The Halls said...

Hey-I found you through Holly's blog. I didn't know you sold Stampin' Up, so do I. Anyway, there is a enrichment scrapbook group at the chruch Tues if you interested.

Holly said...

That is good. It actually happened at our house the other day. Robbie was taking a shower and didn't put the shower liner in the tub. all of the water ran all over the floor. Funny now. I hope you are well.

Mandy said...

Oh Beth... SO SORRY!!!

It sounds as though my kids are starting a trend! One of those HORRIBLE trends!

I did take a picture - but it was all the towels all over my bathroom - AFTER most of the mess was cleaned up... I just didn't post it because I was still a little fuming...

Its ok. You can laugh at my kids. :) I don't mind... :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails