Friday, February 5, 2010

Whine With Everything!

My mother used to wear a nail polish called "Wine With Everything." She wore it for years.....YEARS!!! I've always thought the name was kind of funny and now it reminds of of Maya! That sweet little baby whines...a lot - is it normal for a 4 month old to whine?? Sometimes I just have to laugh at her. What is it that she has to be disgruntled about? I feed her, clothe her, wash her, wipe her bum, pat her back & walk her, she has amazing toys and still the infamous whine.....what is it????? It could be that Emma pesters her often (way too much) but I think she has it pretty good at the Hicken house. She has 2 siblings that delight in being near her & 2 adoring parents.......nevertheless whining! As funny as it may be; I tried to find a photo of her whining to post but you can't really tell she's even doing it......maybe she doesn't know she does it? Perhaps she's just bored?

2 comments:

Holly said...

Beth, you are way cute. I love your posts. Miss ya!

Unknown said...

So cute...i got a cricut for christmas..use it all the time...get one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails