Thursday, February 25, 2010

I Gotta Have That!!!


Emma likes everything. She wants everything. It doesn't matter if its for girls or boys or adults - if she wants it she says so. For example, when Bill takes her to Sportsman's Warehouse she will pick out all the pink guns (real or toy) the pink knives, the pink fishing poles & matching tackle boxes (yes, they do have those!) and she will say "I gotta have that!"

On Saturday mornings when she watches cartoons every toy commercial that comes on she says "I gotta have that!" It doesn't really matter what it is - she wants it! She even wants products from infomercials (although, to be fair, Gage LOVES infomercials and he quotes them like a walking commercial when he tries to convince me to buy their stuff!)

So tonight, as I was in my bedroom changing Maya's diaper I hear screaming at the top of her lungs "I. GOTTA. HAVE. THAT. PINK. CELLPHONE!"

A three year old with a pink cell phone? Really Emma? really?
By the way, some of these photos she took of herself!

2 comments:

Holly said...

I LOVE IT!!!! I love the picture of the lips that is great. I really think she needs all of that stuff, don't you???? hehehe

Kelly said...

I need it too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails