Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Mrs. Cook



If you didn't know - I am the room mother for Gage's 2nd grade class! Its kind of a large responsibility because there are not very many mom's/dad's that can help with parties and stuff! Last Friday was Mrs. Cook's birthday. It is my job to decorate her room! So I made this poster...if you have ever wondered whether or not to buy a Cricket - BUY ONE!!!! I borrowed one from my friend Ashleigh (thanks again Ash!) and she had the cartridge called "Paper Doll Dress Up." You can cut out different hair styles, different clothes, shoes etc. I also decorated the outside of Mrs. Cook's door but I didn't get any pics of that!

I took the poster to school on Thursday during lunch to have all the kids in the class sign it. They were so excited about which one was representing them and if they could color theirs and also that it was a surprise for Mrs. Cook! It was such a hit that we also did them for the craft for their Valentine's Day party I made more people and hair/clothes/etc and we glued magnets on the back and they could decorate them any way they chose! It was a great time!

2 comments:

Holly said...

You are amazing!!!! Will you come and decorate for me??

Mandy said...

That's pretty much awesome. :)
Great job! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails