

Its Bill's birthday today! I ordered cupcakes from the Sweet Tooth Fairy in Provo! If you haven't tried them - you NEED to. No, they are not cheap but so worth it...

Maya & I have colds so the dinner I was going to make (chicken & mushroom ravioli in marsala sauce) was refused. (Bill is afraid to be infected with my germs -big baby!) We ate pizza from 2 Jacks instead. It was probably just as well...by that time of night I was starting to not be able to taste (don't you hate that?). Bill received ties from Gage & Emma and a mug from Maya. I think he had a great day!
In another note! We would like to wish Kennen a Happy Birthday too!


3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL!!! Okay on a more serious note, Kennen and I were having a talk last night about one of your birthdays that you all were going someplace for scouts and I brought doughnuts over.. Do you remember if it was a campout or what exactly it was?????
Sweet Tooth Fairy! I feel like the angels start singing when you walk in that store...on a side note, their cake balls are also beyond delicious if you ever want something besides cupcakes! Hope Bill had a good birthday.
HAppy B-lated birthday BIll. Had I known we could have made it a huge celebration at Johnnie Beefs, now I know why you recommended it.....not because I had a baby or anything...hahaha!!
Post a Comment