Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas was awesome!



Its over! Officially over!! Does anyone else feel the same relief that I do after Christmas? This year the madness continued because we had Maya's blessing yesterday too and that was so much work to prepare for! Today I am exhausted - but glad its over! I think Maya has picked up my cold, I know Emma & Gage have it! My family sent way too much for Christmas - they usually do! My children are spoiled and loving it! Great news - Santa brought Emma her own camera and she has finally left mine alone! She has also started "nursing" her baby dolls..its slightly disturbing but oh so funny! Gage is cleaning his room so Mikey can come over and do science experiments (thanks Aunt Lisa & aunt Loopy!). I got a sewing machine and Bill got a shop vac...good times! We finally got a good pic of Maya smiling - the only thing I didn't get for Christmas this year was a baby giggle from Maya; I really wanted one but she may be too little for that??? She is 3 months old as of yesterday. I will try to download some pics in a photo book....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails