

So my brother in laws girlfriend wanted some pics of the kids for a project she was working on. I wanted to give her something more current of Maya. The thing about taking pics of Maya is that she can be so sweet and smiley and the moment you take the camera out she goes "stone face". Yeah you know what I mean - the eyes big like dinner plates, the mouth shut up tight....somehow she knows! hahahah I finally had to take video of her with my camera and then watch it and watch it until I could get just the right still of her smiling! What a project! and then? I didn't even get it sent after all that!!
This time of year will do that to me. I also have thank-you notes to send from all you great friends who gave gifts/service when Maya was born - they have been done for about a week and I still haven't sent them! I am still debating on Christmas cards this year - I wonder how confused people will be if they get them in March? too late?? to early?? yikes!!!
In other news - Maya has found her thumb!!! Enjoy!~
No comments:
Post a Comment