


You can add this to the "Adventures of Emma"! Its Baby Powder, that is the carpet in my bedroom. I don't know what possessed her to do this (I don't know what possesses her to do anything actually!) I noticed because she came in the living room and left white residue all over my dark brown sofas. Then I went into my bedroom and almost asphyxiated myself...I had to put her in the bathtub....I had to vacuum the carpet - I had to keep Gage out because I was panicked he would stop breathing (from the powder or the laughing I am not sure!) what a mess!!! And as you can see from the photos - SHE IS MAD AT ME - apparently I don't appreciate her mess!
3 comments:
How can you get so mad at such a cute little girl? So I just have to tell you. You can move to Wyoming anytime you would like. They told me I will be back in scouts in 2.5 years when Sid gets there. Kennen is still there and I get to help him out now. :) So no worries you and Jen can still come on up. I also have had many calls saying to come back cause our house is for sale again. Love and miss you guys.
Ha ha ha! Emma must really like the twilight series because she looks so ... white! You have your own little vampire on your hands! And I can totally see how she is mad at you for being mad at her. How dare you not appreciate her talents. She's Emma! You can't be mad at her! ha ha ha Love it
Just passing through your life and blog. Made me smile, I needed it today. Thanks ;)
Post a Comment