We've been in our new house for about a month. Which has been so exciting for us! We took some time off from unpacking the dreaded garage and are now realizing the consequences of our actions. I still can't find all of Gage's clothes but I do know where Emma's & Maya's clothes are; but they are not reachable! I have 2 very large boxes of shoes (mine!) that I would like to bring in but they are too heavy to lift over everything so I am just sticking to the 2 pairs of casual shoes & 4 pairs of boots (non snow boots) to wear for every occasion!
Emma is speaking to us with a British accent (thanks PBS) and she is also hanging onto the lisp she learned from some random movie on netflix. Maya is enjoying her growth of 7 new teeth in the last month by biting my sofas and leaving toothpaste all over our brand new carpet! Gage is enjoying making new friends at school and being in a primary class where he is the tallest kid by 6-10 inches. Yes this is really true, I would have thought we were at a Weishaar family reunion - these kids are that short!
In other news, we are really trying hard to get Maya to sleep in her own bed. She hates it and screams most of the night. Bill and I are taking turns getting up with her. So we hang in there lacking of sleep and having a garage filled with our own stuff!
1 comment:
I am telling you... DI... bwahaha Hope Maya starts sleeping for you, when you figure it out wil you let me know? I have a 6 year old that still won't sleep very well. Love you guys!
Post a Comment