Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Sithmas!!

I don't consider myself a "crafty" woman.  I excel in some areas and not so much in other levels of craftiness and homemaking skills.  With that being said, today I was a crafty diva!

It started out with a vision - a dream really.    Actually it was a website I happened across with Star Wars snowflakes and once Gage saw it, I knew I was going to have to pull out all the crafty prowess I could muster!  Making snowflakes is not a talent I possess.  Let me be honest, I rarely manage to fold the paper correctly.  But the boy "needed" these snowflakes for his own personal tree.  And I am always searching for ways to make him believe I am the "cool mom" I proclaim to be.   I knew I would have to at least try to make these Star Wars snowflakes.



It only took me several hours- yes hours, remember what I said about me being on differing levels of craftiness.  If I could have found better tools it would have been easier and quicker (I still haven't unpacked much from that garage).  They didn't turn out too bad, and I assure you, he thinks I am so cool.  What mom doesn't soak that up?

....and so I say to all as I drive out of sight; Merry Sithmas to all, and to all a good night!  (lol, its 1am this is the best I could do!)

4 comments:

Holly said...

Love the snowflakes!! will you make some for us??

Mandy said...

You know, that's totally the most awesomest mom thing EVER! :)

PS. Jeremiah says it's very Badass... So apparently, you impress the big guys too! :)

:) Merry Christmas! :)

Shelly said...

You are amazing and those snowflakes are way neat!! Can you make me some? HAHAHAHAHA!! Way to go crafy lady.

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha ha that is AWESOME!!!! And you are TOTALLY crafty. I bow down to you. But I love the flakes. That is totally awesome. Merry sithmas

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails