Emma has been writing her alphabet and she's really very proud of that (and we are too!). Last night, after she wrote her alphabet she had some lines of random letters and scribbles. Here's the conversation:
Mom: What are those letters?
Emma: Uhm its a grocery list
Mom: Oh where are you going grocery shopping?
Emma: Walmart
Mom: What are you going to buy there?
Emma: Milk, eggs, bread, some lunchables for my kids
Mom: (trying not to laugh) How many kids do you have?
Emma: uhm I have 4.....no 6 kids.
Emma: so can you babysit my kids while I go to the store?
Mom: (trying really hard not to laugh because she is totally serious!) yeah I can
Emma: uhm so can I have some car keys? Lets just pretend I can drive!
2 comments:
She is too funny! Beth I miss you...Do you realize that it has been over a month (Almost 2) since I have seen you bright smiling face! We really need to fix that. Hope you are doing well and you are more settled. Love ya!
That's hilarious! 6 kids, huh? I like that. Now you know who to go to when you need some grocery shopping done. Ha ha ha We love you Em!
Post a Comment