Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Hicken's have left the building!

Its officially finished!  Our move is OVER!!!  it took about 10 days to pack, clean, organize, throw away, donate and beg innocent people to take the stuff we didn't want.  I don't want to give the wrong impression so I will just say that although the old house is empty it doesn't mean the new house is unpacked or organized - it is clean though.....for the most part!

I don't have any photos to show because I can't find my camera and I don't even know where to start looking.  Bill can only find one pair of shoes, my piano ended up in the playroom and we can't park in the garage because that's where everything is!  Whats even worse, there is so much stuff in the garage that I don't know how we will get it out because we can't even move around in there!

One more thing - Please don't think ill of me but I won't be sending Christmas cards again this year....I can't find a pen to write with anyway!  But if you would like to send me one (I really do love them) email me for my new address!  dutchess80232@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Holly said...

congrats on the new house!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails