Tuesday, September 7, 2010

August, where are you??

Well I missed it!  the whole month of August just flew right passed and I am not sure that I even noticed.  Don't you just hate that? To make it worse, I have about 450 pictures on my camera just waiting to be uploaded from various activities and vacations that we took in August!  I know how you can't wait to see that!!!!

Some highlights of August, & in no particular order (yes that's how my brain works these days!):

Gage started school (3rd Grade - how did he get so old?)
A trip to Nauvoo, Il (it was a long drive to Chicago)
A campout in Moon Lake (love to be with the Allred family)
A trip to Chicago (my grandmother passed away August 6)
A stop in Moline, IL (John Deere Headquarters)
Emma is finally potty trained (she is almost 4)
Heber Valley Girls Camp (Young Women)
Emma was a flower girl for Bill's brother's wedding (& now we have a sister in law named Erin & we love her)
That may be it for now....now to upload those photos...I wonder how long that will take?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed you can remember all that! All I remember of august is my anniversary, and that's because I'm staring at a picture of it. ha ha ha August when by REAL fast. July too ... and June, but not May. And before you know it, it'll be Christmas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails