Friday, July 23, 2010

Gage's Baptism

We are an LDS family.  That means members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  Our church believes in being baptized by immersion and doing so when you've reached the age of accountability (age 8).  Gage turned 8 a month ago (June 21st) and was baptized July 10th.  It was very special for our family and even more so for Gage. 

To make the day special; I ordered Article of Faith cards with his picture on it because he wanted to give them to his friends/cousins.  If you're interested you can get them here lds-baptisms.com and here is the finished results:


 Okay so the Articles of Faith didn't turn out so well because I took a picture of a picture instead of scanning like I should have.....but in person they are beautiful!  After Gage's baptism we had a brunch with all the family.
It was a great day and we are so proud of Gage's decision to be baptized!  Now if only I could persuade him to finish those "Thank You" notes!!!!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Congratulations Gage!!!!

Mandy said...

SO I've never seen the Article of Faith cards, but I think it's a great idea! :) AND, what a great post and picture of Gage! :) So proud!

Season and Isabella said...

Great pictures! Congrats to Gager!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails