This is from the 24th of July children's parade in Wallsburg. That's Gage in the orange shirt on the bike that is way too small. And there is Bill & Emma.
Here is Emma on the morning of Sam & Erin's wedding. We were just going to Walmart to get her artificial nails (she can't help herself!). All the gray haired ladies thought she was just so adorable!
Here is Gage partying up. Truth is, I didn't see Gage most of the night. His cousins Cully & Austin were there and you never see Gage when they are around. They are always busy doing "man things"...whatever that means!
Here is a pic of Gage & Emma on our drive to Chicago...this is after about 12 hours in the car!
Here's Maya after a much enjoyed lunch....but who am I kidding - she enjoys food anytime!
Oh how
Okay so I don't know why I am including this shot...but really I love it. I don't know why, but it is my favorite one. Look how much fun Bill & I are having. I think this may have been our first date (alone) in years....and I am also noticing that I am in desperate need to get my roots done!
And just because....well because. It is her birthday today the big ONE....One year ago today she was born. This year has gone by so fast and slow all at the same time. She has 4 teeth and has taken first steps. She bosses us around and tells us in a "matter of fact" way with her finger pointed at us; we may not know what exactly she's saying but the tone is clear. All year I have gotten weekly emails from Babycenter.com about her development & imagine my shock & horror this morning to get the "Your Toddler Week One." I don't know if I am ready for her not to be a baby anymore. Well anyways Happy First Birthday Maya!









5 comments:
Happy Birthday Maya!!!
I love the pics from the ball and I can't believe Maya is one either!! Love everything your doing.
Aww I love this update! You may have to give me details on that YW ball. What a cool idea!
LOVE the ball pics. Your kids are as cute as ever.
Okay the caption for that picture of the ball should have read: You don't always get to spin like a princess sometimes you have to actually do the dance steps too! Thanks for letting me hog your camera that night. IT WAS SO FUN TO SEE YOU AND BILL DANCING TOGETHER! Actually the whole night was pretty great, minus you leaving! Miss you!
Post a Comment