


So I spent the last week at the Heber Valley Girls Camp with the Young Women in our ward. They were very well behaved and we had a great time! I have to say that it wore me out like I never thought! I am still trying to recuperate and I have been home for almost a week! I earned a pearl - right from the oyster! it was totally awesome and I am so excited about it! I think I will have it made into a ring because I already have a necklace.....
On my way down the mountain, I called Bill to let him know I was on my way home and he tells me his sister Lindy and her husband Rob are being sealed the next day! I had no idea they were doing any of this - so what a great ending to a busy but beautiful week. Still I was exhausted and from the look of the pics from the sealing I am also quite swollen....that would explain the excruciating leg pain I suffered all day long - and I thought it was those heels!!! HA!
In other news, Emma's dental procedure went well - even though she spit out all 3 of her sedatives - they just gave her gas instead! We still have to go in for one last molar to be capped. Because Princess spit out all her medication they had to rely on gas to be able to do anything in that little mouth! So they didn't get to everything - she goes back in August unless they have an earlier cancellation! We won't have to bother with sedatives this time (she won't take them anyway) they thought gassing her was the best alternative!
Oh one last question we get all the time - "do you know what you're having yet?" my answer is "A BABY" there is definitely one in there! We did have an ultrasound but the cord was always in the way...so no we have no idea what the gender is - although our tech did give us a good guess - but I don't do guesses especially not for this! And everything is normal so we probably won't be scheduling another ultrasound. As much as it pains me (we all know how much I HATE surprises) we are not going to know until this baby makes its entrance....hopefully on time (Sept 30th) and not a week late like the big sister! That is all I can say about that - for now!
1 comment:
YAY for babies! :) When I saw the Temple pictures, I thought: "WAIT, Did I know Bethie was pregnant? Maybe I did. I think I did..." SO, if I haven't already said it, CONGRATS on the baby! :) 3 is harder than 2...
The Temple pics are super cute. :) We need to play... :) LOVES!
Post a Comment