Friday, July 3, 2009

"Not a Dennis a Menace - call me Emma!"




I would like to add to all the postings regarding the Adventures of Emma....Today she stuck a whole wad of Silly Putty in her hair! Yep, right in front for all to see! and there were some other random putty/hair areas on her head but the majority was right in front. Yay for me...yay.

I called Bill and he laughed (its a good thing he wasn't at home!) he told me to keep her in the house and away from the garage (referencing a story my mother tells about her brother and some putty...long story and not as funny without having her tell it!) He did give me a good idea to look on the internet for remedies - which I did! and I found one that worked! HOORAY!!!! I used baby oil to get it out, it was also suggested to use olive oil....hopefully none of you will have to do that - but just in case!

In the meantime, I have thrown away all silly putty!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

It sort of looks like poo, so at least it isn't poo... :)

I'm sorry she is your handful! :)

Holly said...

I so shouldn't laugh. I am so sorry. I think every family has 1 like that. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails