I realize that Gage's birthday was over a month ago but the week before his birthday Emma had her dental procedure done & Bill's grandpa was having surgery the same week. And I was getting ready to go to girls camp all week (which was the week of Gage's birthday!) Anyways so we just had his party with his cousins/friends last week! It was a great time! I really liked this party because it wasn't at my house and I didn't have to do much to prepare for it! Although it would have been a lot better if Jumpin Jack's had their a/c running cooler - but that may have been just me? All in all it was a great success!!!! Here are some pics! BTW - I am not a huge fan of Weezer- I don't know how to remove it from my slide show! Sorry!



1 comment:
My kids love it there. :) We'll have to get them all together there sometime... :)
Post a Comment