Thursday, June 4, 2009

Today's Events

So last week Gage had pink eye. It started Friday night so I put some medicine in (left over from the last time we had it!) and waited to see how it would go. It cleared up rather nicely and he was back to playing with friends by Tuesday!

And then I woke up this morning and wouldn't you know it? My left eye is itchy and gooey! gross I know! ugh! so I started my rounds of medication and sure enough it does sting a little - just like Gage was crying about last week...So I take out my contacts of course and go about my day. So tonight, I go into the bathroom and my contact case is EMPTY and the case is in Emma's princess cup and the lids are on the counter! It is so like her to do this and yet - I still didn't think to hide the contact case BEFORE she got a hold of it! This is the kind of stuff Emma does. Bill & I had it really easy with Gage - he was always so responsible and trustworthy I could leave him with markers and crayons and not have to worry about what I would find when I got back...not Emma. In fact, she doesn't even wait for me to leave the room before she starts coloring on the walls and when I reprimand her - SHE scolds me!!! I could have left Gage alone in the bathroom with my contact case and he never would have bothered with it! but Emma dumped it all down the sink!!! That was my last pair too.....................

2 comments:

Mandy said...

So sorry! Most eye doctors will have most contacts on hand that you can go buy until new ones come in. :)

Hope everyone gets feeling better!

Holly said...

Oh my, I am so sorry... Hopefully you can get new contacts and that your eye gets better soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails