Thursday, May 21, 2009

Catching up on the Blogging!!!




So I've taken a few months off on the blogging activity...just didn't feel like it! The good news is that not too much has been going on so no one is too out of touch here!

We finally tilled the garden - we have planted corn, potatoes, orange and white pumpkins (I am really excited about the white ones!), strawberries, tomatoes, sweet peppers, onions, watermelon, squash and cantaloupe! Hopefully it will all turn out!!

Emma would like to put up the Christmas tree....She is also having her dental procedure on June 16th. They will fix her chipped tooth (the one in front) and she needs crowns on 2 molars in the back of her mouth and 2 molars on top have cavities that they will fill...she has to be sedated because she is so little - we are hoping that it will go well. She is also just loving everything in life - she is always having a great time wherever she goes!

Gage is excited to be finishing 1st grade. He is going to be doing the Bright Students program again this summer - they are studying Ancient Idols. He will also return to Seven Peaks for swimming lessons (he is really excited about that!) and he will do soccer again in the fall! He has a 2nd tooth loose so we are waiting for it to come out. I offered to sign him up for karate but he said he wasn't interested in that! I also offered to teach him some piano lessons but he laughed at me and said "oh Moooooooooom" I guess that means no?? I'll try again later!!! hahahahah

Bill transferred to the construction division of Geneva for the summer. Of course he loves construction (its different everyday!) but he'll have to go back to the point of the mountain when summer is over. Unless, by some miracle they need him at the Hot Plant in Orem which is his favorite place to be!

I am going to girls camp in June - I will be gone june 22 - 26th. We are going to the Heber Girls camp again and it is so nice up there and a little cooler! I am looking forward to the cooler! In August, we are taking the Young Women to Moab for some fun and spiritual experiences! I am really looking forward to that - except for the heat!

I finally got my internet to connect with my Rhapsody account (they couldn't connect for a while!) so in a matter of 1/2 hour Bill downloaded about 10 hours of his music to MY mp3 player. It takes about 1 1/2 hours to download 10+ hours of music - and its all Steve Earle and Ozzy Osbourne and well - you know Bill he loves that head banging stuff......I should have kept quiet about the account.....

2 comments:

Holly said...

you are the cutest. your garden sounds amazing.

Mandy said...

It's probably because I don't ever see you, but I just noticed something wonderful on your blog page... A baby ticker!?!

SO, does this mean you are having another one!? Congrats! I'd love to know more!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails