Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cuz them Hicken's are cool like dat!

Do you think I am ghetto for camping in my back yard?  Because Memorial Day weekend Bill put the tent up and we camped out.  Mostly out of boredom and also because we didn't plan on anything else to do that weekend.  It was fun and we made it all night.

This is our tent...it is quite large and I believe it is made by Bass Pro Shop or something.....I'll have to ask Bill.

Then it got a little crazy and Gage showed us how he can put his leg behind his head:

And because she never wants to be "out done"














And then it got really crazy as I remembered how flexible I once was (Thanks to Carol Hutchington for all those years of ballet).....come on, how could I not?

Yes I am slightly embarrassed!  But I told the boy I could do it and he didn't believe me!  It was a dare! A right of passage even.....There are some things in this life I just can't pass up - maybe I should.....but I just can't!

Even Maya was impressed!  So that is camping "Hicken Style" feel free to join us next time!

3 comments:

Holly said...

LOVE IT!!!! I want to come camping with you guys. where can we meet that is half way in the middle?

Season and Isabella said...

Wow Bethy - I'm so impressed, and a little scared of you now. :)
We love camping in our back yard too!

Anonymous said...

ok, there are things the human body shouldn't do ... and THAT'S one of them. ha ha ha love it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails