Friday, April 23, 2010

Nails

Last night Emma wanted her nails done. On occasion, I have been known to buy her little press-on nails (that are made for "little hands") and since we had some and of course she knew we had some; on they went. They are a bit longer than the ones we usually buy; but she liked the flower and glitter on these ones so much more than the shorter tips. Its not like she wears them for a day...they don't even make an hour - 15 - 20 minutes is about all she can handle them.



And then she decided that she needed some on her toes - yes toes! It was rather creepy but how could I not?



She was so proud of her toes. I talked her into only doing one foot and it wasn't an easy sell either. I can't put my finger on exactly what this reminds me of but its disturbing isn't it? Of course its funny too - I am still laughing at that girl......


And because I think these turned out so adorable - here's Maya!


There is almost a smile here and I am so proud of that! I am never quick enough for a good ole cheeser!

1 comment:

Jordan and Jandee said...

the picture of the nails on her toes is the funniest/creepiest thing I've seen all day. Lets hope she took them off before she tried to put on shoes :) hee hee

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails