Friday, December 19, 2008

Does "Santa Baby" remind you of me???

Sara Tripp says that every time she hears "Santa Baby" she thinks of me!!!! I asked her if she thought I was superficial but like a true friend she said no.......so in honor of her I have included a christmas playlist with Santa Baby on it....you can listen to it and decide if it reminds you of me too!

If you don't love my playlists (I will admit to having an eclectic taste in music!) and my Christmas playlist is less than desirable.......you can just turn them off!!!!

I have to admit putting together a Christmas playlist was difficult for me because I don't listen to Christmas music too much! So I included some of my favorites (that I could think of!) O Holy Night is probably my all time favorite (but I don't like the version I found - it sucks!) then there is Gesu Bambino (which I couldn't find a good copy of - it sucks too) but I sang it at a Christmas concert my junior or senior year of high school and I have always loved it! "Here Comes Santa Claus" reminds me of my kids! I know its a pretty pathetic list! but Merry Christmas!!!


1 comment:

Mandy said...

I giggle because it's Eartha Kitt who sings Santa Baby and she's Yzma on The Emperors New Grove - which I love. But it's funny to hear her be sexy where she is evil on Kuzco.

Happy Holiday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails