

For our Young Women's Activity on Wednesday we learned to crochet hats! I thought it was fun because I wanted to learn to make hats but I was surprised at how much the girls enjoyed learning it. We've had previous activities teaching them to crochet already! So I will post some pictures of the hat I made. I thought at first it would be for Gage (he likes camouflage) but eventually (because I didn't know what I was doing) it became too big for Gage so I thought it would be a hat for me......but once again that became to big and now it is a hat for Bill! He was really excited about it - like way more than I thought he should be -oh well - whatever makes him happy!
1 comment:
Love the hat! You've so gotta teach me how to do that!
Post a Comment