Sunday, October 23, 2011

We've Been Tangled...

Emma & Maya had birthdays in September.  Em really wanted a party with her friends.  Maya did too but she doesn't really have friends of her own.  We Emma decided on a combined party with Maya & they would share friends (which is what they do anyway).





The oranges are boats (I am not sure if you can tell?)

 We planned to add some paint to our gallery!




 There was a station for more coloring activities!





This is Covy Jones - I have the funniest video involving this picture which I will post later!



Emma is 5!


We also pinned frying pans on Flynn Rider!


Bill drew this for us! I hope he got the nose right?




Maya is 2!

It was a happy day for my girls.  I am exhausted!

2 comments:

Aunt Bec said...

So Stinkin Cute! PS...Where did you get the Gold Crowns? Amy needs one for Maggies Halloween Costume! As always you plan such fun parties! Let me know if you need anything. I would be glad to help! Love YA!

Mandy said...

That is simply wonderful! :) What a fun day! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails