Monday, May 30, 2011

Services by Maya

Do you need custom wall art?





Is cleaning out your old makeup bag just too overwhelming?



Have you always dreamed of someone else cleaning your kitchen?


Is measuring not your forte?


Not enough time to clean your closets?


Do you need advise on applying your make up?


and a stylist?



Perhaps your life is ever so busy and you need a chef?



Have you ever stayed up all night worrying that your high chair is just too clean?


Is your life a little dull and you feel like you need high quality entertainment?




If you answered "yes" to any of these questions than you need "Services by Maya!"   As you can see, she is multi-talented and can accomodate almost any request.

I have been subjected to utilizing Maya's services in my home for about 20 months now and I can assure you, there is never a dull moment.

Her services also come very reasonably priced - mostly fruit snacks and capri suns....but I am sure she will accept any kind of treat offered!

3 comments:

Holly said...

she is a doll.... :)

Shelly said...

I could use her fashion advice! Please send her my way, i have plenty of snacks. How funny is she!

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Hilarious! I'll go for the measuring, kitchen cleaning, make-up bag thing and super cute chefs. Does Tuesday through Saturday weekly work for you? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails