Friday, April 1, 2011

Princess Bed Chronicles Part 2

It seems like it took forever and now it is finished...well almost.   We still have to add the risers for the stairs but it feels so much better to say finis!  I haven't started on curtains or shams and I need to finish her quilt.   I also have grand plans to put up board and batten on her walls but today I just want to enjoy being done.  In the meantime, Bill started on Gage's bed today.







And just for fun...I want you to notice that there is a door - but for whatever reason, Maya keeps climbing in/out all the windows!





If you're curious or want to build your own - we downloaded the plans from Ana-white.com they are free.  We spent about $200 on wood, $80 on paint (we bought 2 gallons of primer/paint all in one from Behr in white and some shade of pink- the name is escaping me now).  But I am sure if you want Bill to build you one (because he's so good at it; and loved it so much) he would only charge millions.....now who wants one?

3 comments:

Holly said...

Love, love, love it!!!!! Tell Bill GREAT job from us! So when you coming for a visit?? I am sure Kennen would love the help with stuff (since Bill is so handy)

Mandy said...

How wonderful is that! I want one for me!!! :)
Robyn just happened to come in when I was looking at that and she was saying how she is going to have a bed like that and it's going to be so much fun... :)

Season and Isabella said...

That is super cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails