
On October 2nd, Bill & I celebrated our 10th anniversary!!! I can't believe its been that long. We celebrated by taking the kids to the mall - Bill needed a new suit (Mr Mac had a great sale!) & Gage needed a new winter coat. We ended the evening with McDonalds drive thru - what a romantic evening!!! hahahahahah We've actually had really good times the last 10 years - can't wait to see what the next 10 years brings!!!!!! Please enjoy this photo from our wedding & yes that is a mullet Bill is sporting - it only took about 2 1/2 years to get him to cut it!!!!!
4 comments:
Sounds like mine and Jeremiah's 10th anniversary! :)
Isn't it crazy how fast time flies?
Happy Anniversary to you two crazy kids! :)
Congrats you two. Maya is gorgeous! We have all been SO blessed to get sick (again) thanks to a loving family member, so we'll come over when we're healthy.
Congratulations!!!!!! The baby is beautiful.
Seriously, I want to cut bill's mullet off. Here come the scissors!! Congrats.
Post a Comment