Beth * Bill * Gage * Emma * Maya
WOW! You guys went FAR! :) How fun! It's great to see you guys out in the snow with the kiddies. :)
Looks like so much fun. I am jealous you all got to go. The boys keep asking to play in the snow. oh well.... Love you guys.
Coolest slide show ever!! That was some awesome sleddin' we did. I still think the guys should have gone down together!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
WOW! You guys went FAR! :)
How fun! It's great to see you guys out in the snow with the kiddies. :)
Looks like so much fun. I am jealous you all got to go. The boys keep asking to play in the snow. oh well.... Love you guys.
Coolest slide show ever!! That was some awesome sleddin' we did. I still think the guys should have gone down together!
Post a Comment